For regular and detailed updates about our projects and young people’s stories, sign up to our newletter. You will hear from us once per month at most, and you can unsubscribe at any point.
1. Tariro UK runs a website to publicize its activities and to provide opportunities for donations to be made by individuals visiting the web site including via a computer programme installed on our website.
2. Our website includes a computer programme provided by and linked to Google LLC (“the Google programme”).
3. The Google programme has the capacity to collect information in respect of the visits made to our website including
(a) the IP address of the device from which the website was accessed ( the IP address being the numerical label assigned to each device connected to a computer network using the Internet Protocol for communication)
(b) the approximate geographical location of the device used to make the visit (based on the IP address provided)
(c) the length of time of the visit
(d) the pages of the website visited
(e) the number of pages of the website visited during a session
4. In order to collect the information referred to at paragraph 3 above it is necessary for the Google programme to
(a) transmit electronic information (“cookie”) via our website to the device used to access the website and
(b) store such electronic information on the device used to access the website.
5. The information collected by the Google programme can be accessed by us. We access this information only in order to understand how effective our website is in achieving the aims set out at paragraph 1 above.
6. The placing of cookies for the collection of information using the Google programme will only take place with the express consent of those visiting the website. Such consent will be requested at the beginning of each website session (unless such consent has already been given within the 12 months preceding the website session) and can be declined. Consent is given by ensuring ‘Non - necessary cookies’ is set to ‘enabled’.
7. We will not seek to identify the names or addresses of individuals from the information provided to Google LLC via the Google programme
8. We will not transfer any of the information collected through the Google programme to any third parties
10. Save as set out above our website does not place cookies on devices used to access the website